Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Violet Liner Green Eye MakeUp

Hi dear,
this is a non conventional green eye make up with a not thin violet liner a little bit enlightened in the middle with a shimmery orange (can you see the effect?). Ah, I used blue mascara!
Here some photos:









Full Spectrum palette by Urban Decay


EYESHADOWS: from the palette above;
EYEPENCIL: no one;
MASCARA: The Colour Flash mascara by Essence 02 Miss Sue Blue;  
EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.

Thanks a lot for the support and for the lovely comments!
kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)




p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 



https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

5 comments:

  1. Me gusta mucho el toque de azul en las pestañas. Un besazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great rainbow on your eyes again, I love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's simply amazing...I so love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! I love the colour combo here - greens and purples are great together :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a color combination. It's marvellous! <3

    ReplyDelete