Monday, March 20, 2017

Hair Conditioner - Garnier Ultimate Blends Delicate Soother Conditioner 400ml

Hi dear!
This is a new hair conditioner I have already finished.
To be sincere I am not too much impressed by this product, in the sense that I didn't noticed breathtaking results. It is simply a good product for the standard hair routine or if you are travelling and you have not the possibility to use oils and make some extra treats.
Overall rating: 6.5/10

Some interesting ingredients:
 Elaeis guineensis Oil (palm oil)
Avena Sativa Extract / Oat Kernel Extract (it soothes, smooths, and nourishes hair)
Oryza sativa starch (rice starch - emollient)


 Garnier Ultimate Blends Delicate Soother Conditioner 400ml


Garnier Original Remedies Deicatesse de Avena







Have you ever tried this product?
If so, what's your opinion?
That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)




p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for your honest opinion Marghe! I haven't used this one from Garnier before. I am currently using the avocado and shea butter, which I love.

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Keisha! Maybe I give it a try! Thanks for stopping by..ps I have 2 avocados in the fridge!

      Delete
  2. Lo vi un día en el super pero al final no me convenció su composición y no lo compré. Un besazo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Asunción! La verdad es que no es nada especial, hace su trabajo bien y ja está. Un abrazo!

      Delete
  3. ooo i have not seen this item in Poland;(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, maybe it has not arrived yet, it is a brand new product. A big hug!

      Delete
  4. To tell you the truth, I usually search for more plant extracts in cosmetics... And Garnier isn't a convincing brand...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right dear Aneta.. the problem are all those colourful bottles!
      A big hug!

      Delete
  5. I've been looking for a new conditioner too... I haven't tried this one before... I've tried the garnier fructis before but I wasn't too impressed with it either it was just ok haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha the same for you dear Stephanie! Well, I think that more or less this hair conditioners are very similar, it change the bottle..
      A big hug!

      Delete
  6. I didn`t try this one, but in general Garnier is not my favourite brand...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by dear Amira! Smuack!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried a Garnier conditioner once. I cannot remember which type though. I thought it was okay, but never bought another bottle! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't like Garnier products. I never have a good experience with it.

    ReplyDelete