Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Micellar Water - dermik dermocosmetica Agua Limpiadora Micelar para pieles sensibles - Deliplus

Hi dear!
I'm back with another review about a micellar water, this one is by Deliplus, a brand you can buy in the Spanish supermarkets Mercadona.
I bought this 2 months ago...it is endless and the quality very good!
This bottle contains 395 ml and the price is circa 3-4€.
It works well with waterproof makeup too, so my rating is 8/10, not a 10 because in my opinion the best, till now, is the L'Oreal one.
Here some photos and the ingredients:







Have you ever tried this product?
If so, what's your opinion?
That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)




p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

12 comments:

  1. Con las aguas micelares tengo sentimientos encontrados, por un lado me gustan pero por otro las veo un poco cortas a la hora de desmaquillar bien ciertos productos. Un besazo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Asuncion! Con esta no tengo problemas, pero si a veces hay que fregar un poco mas! =)
      Un abrazo

      Delete
  2. Hello Marghe! I have sensitive skin and during the summer I always use thermal water it's great for the skin. Next time I go to the Basque Country I will purchase this water. Glad you enjoyed this product See you next week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear! If you have the occasion I would suggest you to give it a try!
      Thanks for your visit and a big hug! =)

      Delete
  3. It seems you're quite satisfied :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sound good for 8/10. Especially a budget price! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good product with budgeted price. Nice review. :-)

    ReplyDelete