Monday, March 13, 2017

Mascara - Kiko Super Colour Mascara 05

Hi dear,
this is a fast post to show you how this mascara looks just alone (on a messy face ahah!).
Can you see the glow I was talking about in my previous post?
My rating for this mascara for the quality, the color, the resistance (perfect till the end of the day) is a 7/10.
 The price is quite low, circa 4€.
Here some photos and then more informations:





Ingredients:



That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)




p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 



https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/


13 comments:

  1. Las pestañas quedan muy bien, no está mal esta máscara. Un besazo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Asunción! Sí este máscara por lo precio que tiene y la calidad hay que probarlo si deseas un efecto un poco diferente! Abrazos!

      Delete
  2. Looks very natural, almost as if not wearing any makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is dear! Thanks for stopping by!♡

      Delete
  3. That's beautiful. I think I'll check that out next time I visit a Kiko store :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear! There are also other shades! Let me know your opinion then♡

      Delete
  4. It looks very nice, I could wear it every day to work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh your eyes....so divine. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete