Monday, January 22, 2018

Face Cream - CREMA VISO RIEQUILIBRANTE ANTI-ETÀ “PURYSENS”

Hi dear!
I've almost finished this face cream by l'Erboristica and before forgetting everything I've to write down my opinion. First of all the packaging is very comfortable with the usual pump action bottle. It is very hygienic in my opinion. Now let's move to the content. The cream is dense and yellowish. The perfume is good but now that I'm at the end...this perfume has bored me. It is something like talc.
The cream it is easy to be applied but after its absorption if you continue to massage skin some residuals will form, all over. I absolutely hate when creams act like this. Usually it happens when they contain silicone. Let's see the ingredients list:
Aqua [Water], Glycerin, Coco-caprylate, Azelamide MEA, Niacinamide, Hydrolyzed soy extract, Ethylhexyl palmitate, Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter), Bakuchiol, Zanthoxylum bungeanum fruit extract, Betula alba leaf extract, Zinc PCA, Hedera helix (Ivy) leaf/stem extract, Macadamia ternifolia seed oil, Sodium salicylate, Sulfur, Camelina sativa seed oil, Arctium lappa root extract, Zinc ricinoleate, Tocopherol, Parfum [Fragrance], Oleyl alcohol, Olus oil [Olus], Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium gluconate, Limonene, Aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Citral, Eugenol
As you can see it doesn't contain silicone and the ingredients list is not so bad. So I think that the residuals are caused by acrylate crosspolymer a powder added to cosmetics that creates the opacity effect. In effect this cream is specific for skins with impurities and leave skin opaque. Unfortunately my skin is not so impure and during the use of this cream some pimples appear all around my face. This suggest that this cream could be comedogenic, so I will not recommend this cream in case you have problematic skin or acne. It is also supposed to be anti age. What I can say is that my skin appears effectively more uniform. 
I paid this cream 8-9 euros, my rating is 6.5/10.
I was expecting something more from this cream. I will not buy it again for sure. Here some photos and more information: 










That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)



p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

10 comments:

  1. Ma che prodotto interessante cara Marghe! Ha un ottimo INCI e penso possa pulire il viso in un modo molto delicato e accurato.
    Ti auguro una bella giornata!
    Saluti,
    Flo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Flo, si tratta di una crema. Come tester insieme ad essa c'era una bustina di detergente ma non l'ho provato..Un abbraccio e grazie per la visita

      Delete
  2. I don`t know this brand, but after your review rather will not try it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie, everyone has its skin type, this cream on me has resulted to be comedogenic but maybe on other skins not. For surr, after finishing this cream, pimples disappeared..so....

      Delete
  3. I don't know about this product, but regarding what you have mentioned about it, well then, not thanks, I don't even what to know about it! Have a great start of the week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Ah! Yes, recently I'm trying these creams without parabens or silicones...but even without these ingredients can appear incompatibilities with skin. That's the case for me with this cream and I reported what happened.
      Smuack!
      Have a great week sweetheart!

      Delete
  4. The packaging looks good but it is a pity your skin didn't agree to it too well.
    I often have this problem with skincare and I don't know what causes it. I know I cannot have parabens but it also happens with other creams.
    Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie, yes it is a shame that it is not compatible with my skin. It is also quite heavy on skin, I wouldn't reply with this cream for sure!
      Thanks for your comment ♡

      Delete
  5. I like that kind of pump as well, but I don't think I would be a fan of the lotion either, to be honest :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is very good..the problem is the content!!

      Delete