Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Little Brown EyeLiner Eye MakeUp

Hi dear!
Lastly I am wearing this type of liner very frequently, because I like the final result on me, you know, I wear glasses. This type of make up seem to enlarge my eyes and the eyelashes seem longer and thicker, so a perfect trick for the day-time but even for the evening, why not?!
I used my beloved Karaja palettes, combined with the Monarch one, by Smashbox and the new eyepencil by Rimmel, the Scandal Eye Kohl!






Gray from the Monarch palette by Smashbox (Reign collection): along the socket-line.


Karaja Color Emotion palette n° 7, Lip and Eyes Palette, 3 Dimensional colours for a luminous, vibrant effect: under the eyebrows.


Karaja Color Emotion palette n° 8, Lip and Eyes Palette, 3 Dimensional colours for a luminous, vibrant effect: underneath.



EYESHADOWS: see above;

EYEPENCIL: I used a new eyepencil, the Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner, colour Brown, I have to test it better, but I can say that the colour is sublime and the resistance....superlative!!!;

MASCARA: Maybelline 3X volum'express;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.


That's all for today!!!
Thanks a lot for all your kind comments!!!
Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 

6 comments:

  1. Hola Marghe! me encantan los tonos tostados , son los que suelo utilizar en mi día a día y tus paletas son fantásticas!! Me encantaría ver un look para tonos granate( como el que llevo yo en el blog) y que dices que tanto te gustan a ti. Bss y muy feliz día:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holaa Pilar!!! Muchas gracias para tu comentario !! Como tu puede ver en mi ultimo look esta un poquito de color granate!!! Un besito, Marghe

      Delete
  2. Very soft and beautiful! Kisses dear, have a good evening! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Ami for your constant support!!! Kisses, Marghe <3

      Delete
  3. Very pretty neutral look! I think I could wear this to work, though I'm not sure I trust myself to to the color on my lower lashes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Kare, of course, this is a look that I have worn for work, like many of the other looks you can find here =) For what concearn the colour underneath, in my case I need to use a lot of colour because I wear glasses and my eyes would appear too smaller without this kind of make up =)
      kisses and thanks for the support!!! =)

      Delete