Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Coppery Vanilla Eye MakeUp

Hi dear!!!
Here the look of yesterday,
I used the Monarch palette by Smashbox (Reign collection),
here the result:




All over the eyelid I applied a shimmery vanilla, in the socket-line the copper, as an eyeliner the warm matte brown and underneath the dark cold brown. Under the eyebrows I used the matte vanilla (lovely colour!!)

These eyeshadows are high quality and in particular this palette is not suitable only for everyday make up but especially for important occasions when it's difficult to choose a colour in particular and it's important to be discreet !

INGREDIENTS

MASCARA: the Diva's Lashes MAscara Maxi Volume High Definition in colur Extra Black, interesting product, it doesn't irritate my eyes and it works quite well, I love the brush, the application is easy;


EYESHADOW BASE: the usual Elizabeth Arden Advanced Eye Fix Primer;


EYE PENCIL: no one;


That's all for today,


Kisses

Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4763995/?claim=73aukea88z6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty ...simple n nice

    My recent one : http://www.wellnessandvanity.com/2014/02/25/mac-fix-review-pictures-fotd/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this eye makeup, simple and cute <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Rakhshanda, thanks a lot for the lovely comment! =)
      kisses

      Delete
  3. This eye makeup looks really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Claudia, I'm glad you like it=)
      kisses

      Delete
  4. Bellissimi colori Marghe!
    Questa palette dev'essere fantastica!
    Bacione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si, la utilizzo soprattutto nelle occasioni speciali quando è importante esser curati...ma non dare troppo nell'occhio!!!! XD

      Delete
  5. this natural make-up looks stunning!
    I really like it ;)

    Xx Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than a lor dear Julia =) It's suitable for everyday make up at work!
      kisses
      Marghe

      Delete