Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Eye MakeUp Look with the Wonder Vision Eye Set in Flash by Smashbox

Hi!
Yesterday I realized this look using this new entry in my make up collection, here the result:









Here the palette by Smashbox, from the Wonder Vision Eye Set in Flash:



I applied all over the eyelid Purple Shimmer ( wich is the shimmery colour near the shimmery grey) the I blended  a little of Plum along the socket-line (the matte violet).
Finally, I applied Plum underneath, in order to give some definition.

I've to try this palette better before saying my final opinion, but I'm quite satisfied by the luminosity and quality of these eyeshadows.

The ingredients of this look are :

EYESHADOWS:see above;

MASCARA: the FULL EXPOSURE mascara by Smashbox, as you can see it defines very well each lash. I think it gives even some volume; 

EYESHADOW BASE: the Elizabeth Arden one;


EYE PENCIL: Limitless eye liner in colour onyx by Smashbox;

Thanks for staying a while... 
see you soon,
kisses
Marghe



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4763995/?claim=73aukea88z6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty soft look great for everyday wear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear =) I really appreciate the luminosity of these eyeshadows =)
      kisses
      Marghe

      Delete
  2. Marghe....posso ripeterti che hai degli occhi meravigliosi? questo colore secondo me li valorizza ancor di piu!
    PS: arrivato oggi ordine madina, ho preso 4 diversi tipi di ombretto.....non vedo l'ora di provarli!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Elena!!! Grazie mille per i complimenti !!!=)
      Sono curiosissima di leggere i tuoi prossimi post per vedere i tuoi look con gli ombretti madina da te scelti e sentire le tue opinioni ! =)
      un abbraccio grande,
      Marghe

      Delete
    2. sto preparando un post ;) su cui aspetto i tuoi commenti. per i look, avrei bisogno della tua fantasia e bravura....magari mi darai qualche dritta!

      Delete
    3. con grande piacere =) Intanto ho visto che i colori che hai scelto sono stupendi e ci sono svariate combinazioni interessanti ^_^

      Delete