Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Soap Bar - Heno de Pravia, Original Jabon Natural Review

Hi dear!
Last month I bought a package of 3 soap bars. I was tempted by the price and by the fact that these soap bars are supposed to be natural and in a certain sense delicate.

I started using one of them only for hands. What I've immediately noticed is that it dries a lot skin! 
So I'm very disappointed by these soap bars.

The perfume is good. It is a fragrance of fresh mown grass blended with geranium, lavender and a hint of sandalwood.
But since this soap is not gentle at all my rating will be very low.
My rating: 3/10
Price: 1-2 € for a package of 3 soaps.

Here some photos and more information.



Some ingredients:

Sodium tallowate, sodium cocoate,aqua,glycerin,parfum,sodium chloride,linalool,coumarin,butylene glycol,eugenol,ammonium acrylates copolymer




That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)




p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

12 comments:

  1. Interesting beauty products. We keep in touch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estas pastillas de jabón me traen muchos recuerdos. Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a shame, but we don't want soaps that dry out our hands! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Se secca la pelle allora non va bene! Io ultimamente mi sto trovando bene col sapone liquido di marsiglia :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CIao Sara! Pure io tengo sempre li' un sapone liquido, piu' che altro per lavare gli occhiali..pero' per le mani ho la fissa delle saponette....
      Un abbraccio

      Delete
  5. Hola! En mi casa se usa mucho este jabón. Bss

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post my lovely friendsss.

    ReplyDelete