Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Shower Gel - Instituto Español Gel de Ducha Aloe Vera Review

Hi dear!
I'm back with a review of a shower gel I recently finished.
I'm talking about the Aloe Vera shower gel by the Instituto Español, a brand sold in Spain as can you imagine ;)

The bottle contains a lot of product.. 1250 ml!
It lasted ages and ages in my bathroom!
The good thing is that it is super delicate and hydrating.

It has a delicate perfume and the foam is rich and fresh.
The price was super convenient, if I remember well 1,5 €.
My rating: 8/10
I will buy it again.

Below you can see some photos and more information:





Ingredients:




That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)




p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

6 comments:

  1. Confezione bella grande, perfetta per il periodo estivo quando si fanno tante docce! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, that's an amazingly huge bottle! It sounds great :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds great.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ı dont know this productss :(((((

    ReplyDelete