Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Face Mask - Maschera DopoSole Idratante e Restitutiva by Clinians Suisse Review

Hi dear! 
Today I will review this face mask by Clinians Suisse which is supposed to nourish skin after a long Sun expsosure.

This mask is not a cream but a transparent light blue gel.
One time applied on face, like every mask, it is almost transparent.

Unfortunately I haven't felt any sensation of freshness wearing it...nor excessive hydration.
It leaves the skin sticky even after the removal of the excess.

Finally, it contains parabens.
The perfume is chemical.
My rating: 3/10
Price:1-2 €
 I will not buy it again for sure.  







That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)




p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

6 comments: