Sunday, November 12, 2017

Autumn Eye MakeUp using the KiKo New Smart Cult Palette, 01 Matte Revolution

Hi dear!
I'm back with a new make up look and a new...eyeshadow palette!
Yes, last week I went in a Kiko store and I saw the brand new New Smart Cult Palettes and I've been captured by the O1 Matte Revolution. This palette contains 12 colours, completely matte, inspired by the autumnal season. They seems very pigmented, but before to state my final opinion I've to try it some times. I've paid this palette 13,50 €, it contains 17 grams of product and it is produced in Italy. Here the firt make up look!







New Smart Cult Palette, 01 Matte Revolution



EYESHADOWS: see above;

EYEPENCILno one;

MASCARAMaybelline 3X volum'express

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden. 


That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)



p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

20 comments:

  1. Que obra de arte!!! No le falta detalle además en la foto se aprecian super bien las mezclas de tonalidades. Muy buen trabajo. Un besazo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias por tu comentario!! Esta paletita es un amor, hoy he hecho mi segundo maquillaje en los tonos morados y me ha encantado! Un abrazo ♡

      Delete
  2. Es un look perfecto para el otoño y la paleta me gusta mucho.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Joanna! Es una maravilla, hay una otra paletita con purpurinas, pero no me ha convencido al 100 %!
      Un abrazo

      Delete
  3. Ese toque de verde va perfecto e intensifica el color de tus ojos. Un beso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Es un color muy bonito! Me encantó la calidad de estas sombras, pero tengo que probarlas mas.
      Un.abrazo

      Delete
  4. What a great look you created! The palette looks really cool. I want a shimmery version of the same palette please, haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot sweetheart! There are also other shimmery palettes by kiko and I had the opportunity to swatches them today in a shop, they're very pigmented. If you have occasion take a look in a kiko shop. Smuack!

      Delete
  5. Another great look Marghe :-D

    I have been buying a lot of Kiko polishes - been so impressed with them :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sweetie, thanks a lot!! Yes, kiko nail polishes are very good, the old ones very good and the last ones are very very very good and the colour range almost infinite... when I go to a kiko shop I always have the problem to choose the right colour!!! Smuack!!

      Delete
  6. Wow and so nice to see your eye posts again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que bonito queda el resultado. Buen trabajo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The touch of green changes everything. Such a well done make-up, looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, perfect shades for fall! You always pick such beautiful colours :)

    ReplyDelete