Saturday, November 11, 2017

Skin Care - Carrefour Q10, Crema Contorno de Ojos, Antiarrugas Coenzima Q10

Hi dear!
Today I will review this contour eye cream by Carrefour! I think this is a quite brand new product, since I found out the lunch offer of eye cream + serum for just 9 euros. A great price for the quality and quantity. I found this offer in Spanish Carrefour, I don't know if it is extended to other countries.
So, let's start with the contour eye cream. The quantity is 15 ml but since it is thought to be used near eyes only, it will last 3 weeks, using it every day.
It is very nourishing and the perfume is not strong.
Skin near eyes appears very good after the treatment, it is very soft, elastic and uniform. This cream is very comfortable and it acts well. 
My rating: 8\10
I will buy it again if I will find again the same offer, since alone it costs about 7 euros!
Here some photos and more information:






It contains Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ubiquinone (q10).



That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)



p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

4 comments:

  1. Well this kind of product is new to me. I never heard them before . Very Useful post. Thank you for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful review dear, thanks for sharing, xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have bought some really great products lately, dear. I wish I lived closer, then we could shop together :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one also sounds really good Marghe :-D

    ReplyDelete