Saturday, June 24, 2017

Soap Bar - Supersapone Tabiano, with Sulphur and Glycerine

Hi dear!
I am back with a review about a product that has also been present in my beautycase. This is the Supersapone Tabiano, a soap bar that contains sulphur (1%) and glycerin (3%). It is also enriched with Melaleuca Viridiflora Leaf Oil, which is very good.
Let's go to the point: this is a must have in each home, it is good for standard hygiene (hands), for problematic skin (acne) for intimate hygene, for all the body into shower (but of the same line is preferable a shower gel, that I normally use).
Now you are thinking if this soap bar has a strong sulphur odour, in reality it has a little bit of sulphur odour, but it is not unpleasant. After the usage of this soap bar I always have the sensation to be very clean. I use this soap for my face and to prevent the formation of pimples, and it works.
Its price is very little, 1.65 €.
My rating is 10/10!

As you can suppose this is an Italian product, but thanks to internet there are no barriers, and if you are interested you can buy some of their products on the site here. Pilogen Carezza is specialized in product for problematic skin, such as acne.

Tabiano is an Italian village near Salsomaggiore at the foot of Apennines; it is important for its terme/baths/spa.

Here some photos and additional information:











Thanks for your visit and all your nice comments,
 Kisses 
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

19 comments:

  1. Me recuerda a los jabones de glicerina. Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love brands with a long story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great product.
    Have a nice weekend.

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because I liked a lot, I have something similar but now that I have seen your post, I will look on the web to buy as it has drawn a lot of attention. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Inma! I'm so glad this product could be useful for you! All the line of Tabiano is good. The other product I tried is the shower gel and I'm very satisfied =)
      A big hug

      Delete
  5. Me parece un jabón muy interesante. No lo conocía.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Y lo es! Toda la linea merece de ser probada.
      Un abrazo

      Delete
  6. I have to try this soap bar,thanks for the review ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds to be very good product :) My partner has problematic skin, we will try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear! There are also specific cleanser/cream for problematic skin of the same line. This soap is a good starting point, for purifying skin deeply!
      A big hug =)

      Delete
  8. Great product! I love the work you do on your blog, I hope to see you on my blog very soon!!
    💚💚💚

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds like a fantastic soap! I'll go and check out the website right now, sweetie ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear! This soap works super well! There are many other good product on the site, such as the shower gel that I use normally =)
      A big hug =)

      Delete
  10. That looks like a really nice product. I hardly use soap bars though.
    Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me encantan los jabones en este formato. Un saludo guapa

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like it:) Thanks for visiting:)
    I follow you too:*

    ReplyDelete