Friday, June 16, 2017

Collaboration - 3Boxes/Set Fish Scale Nail Sequins Mermaid for Nails, BautyBigBang.com

Hi dear!
I am back with another collaboration with the shop on-line Beauty BigbangThe package has arrived in 3 weeks in good conditions.
I have tested also these 3Boxes/Set Fish Scale Nail Sequins Mermaid.

Also these sequins are easy to apply, the only thing is that they are little shells, so you'll have to apply them with the right concavity. I like the fact that these sequins are holographic, they give a special touch to the final manicure!

The blue I'm wearing is the Kiko 336 Electric Blue, while the deep chocolate-bronze is the kiko number 374!

Here some photos and some short movies! =)










If you are interested there is also a special discount:



Thanks for your visit and all your nice comments,

 Kisses 
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

9 comments:

  1. que bonitas, y no conocia la empresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blue color,it looks great <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very nice! Love this blue <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very beautiful blue and I really like the flower too. :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Intensive and beautiful blue nail polish. The shells are not my kind of thing, I know how hard the can be attached to the nails. Though on gel nails they look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just like everyone here, I too love that blue polish. And you have created very beautiful look with those gems. It's lovely. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quedan muy bien, nunca he probado hacerme así la manicura. Un saludo.

    ReplyDelete