Saturday, May 13, 2017

Neutral Eye MakeUp

Hi dear!
This is the make up I was wearing at work two days ago! 
Yes, I opted for a very dark lower line, but with my thick glasses I can! Ahah! 
Seriously, with the glasses I have to wear, the make up looks are adapted to my particular case. Maybe without glasses I would have opted for something less strong.
By the way I felt comfortable at work with this scheme and..I have changed palette, revisiting the Paris Au Naturale by Too Faced.
Here some photos:









Palette Paris Au Naturale by Too Faced:




EYESHADOWS: see above;

EYEPENCIL: I used the Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner by Rimmel, colour Brown;

MASCARA: Ciglione 111. Nero by Diego Dalla Palma;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.



That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)




p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 



https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/



13 comments:

  1. Ooh la la, that's so beautiful, dear! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was able to do my eyes so prettily like you do. With so precise lines :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sweetie! But they're blended lines so I can hide inaccuracies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love natural make up. This one is beautiful. Have a great Sunday, lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear, I'm so glad you like it! Smuack!

      Delete
  5. Hi! Thanks for the great information you havr provided! You have touched on crucuial points! Lasik Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. lasik Michigan

    ReplyDelete