Monday, May 15, 2017

Face Mask - Garnier Hydra Bomb Tissue Mask

Hi dear!
I'm back again with a review about a tissue face mask. This is the Garnier Skin Active Hydra Bomb.
It is well imbued and you can prolong the application up to 40 mins. After the treatment skin appear soft and nourished. The perfume is nice and delicate.
I would not buy this mask again; in general I'm changing my mind on these tissue face masks, because their cost is relatively high (circa 3 euros) if compared to a cream product in a jar/tube, it is not possible to repeat the experiment :D
So, my rate is lower, in respect to the first Garnier tissue mask tested, a 7/10.

***

Some informations from Garnier website:
This water-based sheet mask with Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient naturally found in skin, floods skin with intense, weightless hydration. Free of mineral oil and petrolatum, this non-greasy formula, with chamomile extract, provides a soothing burst of hydration and a fresher, softer, more radiant look. Half a bottle of hydrating serum in 1 mask Delivers 24 hour long-lasting hydration Helps prevent moisture loss throughout the day 
Results: After 1 use-- skin looks fresher, seems softer, more comfortable, and soothed.
Ingredients: 967207 1 AQUA / WATER / EAU, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, p-ANISIC ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, GLYCERYL ACRYLATE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER, HYDROGENATED STARCH HYDROLYSATE, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, MANNOSE, METHYLPARABEN, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PROPYLPARABEN, PVM/MA COPOLYMER, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SORBIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM F.IL D199142/1




Have you ever tried these masks?
Thanks for your visit and all your nice comments,

 Kisses 
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

11 comments:

  1. Este tipo de mascarillas me encantan por la comodidad sobre todo. Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard many great things about these Garnier face masks, I will have to try them myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hola preciosa! Es muy fácil de usar, pero para uso diario prefiero algo en crema.
      Un abrazo

      Delete
  4. What a great review, dear, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie! I like to share my opinion/experience about products tried by me.
      A big hug

      Delete
  5. Interesting post my dear, thank you for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to try a face mask! I don't really pay attention to my face so much! I do protect it in the sun! Well when we get sun in Scotland! :-)

    ReplyDelete