Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Face Mask - Cien Anti-Wrinkle Mask with Grape Seed Oil and Hyaluronic Acid

Hi dear!
Today I would like to talk you about this cream face mask by Cien, a brand for skin care sold in Lidl supermarkets. I'm not a huge fan of Lidls, but sometimes there I can find some interesting products or offers...so, time ago (1 month circa) I found this mask enriched with grape seed oil and hyaluronic acid!
I read on the internet some very bad reviews about this mask, saying that it irritates a lot skin..and of course I read those facts after my shopping! So, I was a little bit scared of using it, especially if I have to go to work the day after! I decided to try it during the week end, eheh!!!
By the way, I don't experienced any problem with this mask! It does not irritate my skin (and my skin is delicate) and it has also a very pleasant perfume!
So, a review, as I always said, is personal..a product that can sound good for me, maybe is bad for you...everything is relative!
I paid this mask just 90 cents, a convenient price, for the quality and the quantity.
My rating is 7.5/10.
Here some photos:



Some interesting ingredients:
Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil
Butyrospermum Parkii Butter
Persea Gratissia Oil (Avocado)
Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract 
Sodium Hyaluronate
Ubiquinone (Q10 coenzyme)


Have you ever tried these masks?
Thanks for your visit and all your nice comments,

 Kisses 
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/


11 comments:

  1. Pues tengo que buscar esta mascarilla en Lidl. Parece buena.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si, y costa bastante poco! Hay que probarla. Espero tu review!

      Delete
  2. I read some good opinions about Lidl cosmetics, so far I tried only eye-cream and I`m very positive about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm I've to try eye cream! Thanks for suggesting it!
      Kisses <3

      Delete
  3. Esta no la conocía, me la apunto para buscarla. Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use Cien's face creams and I like them a lot :) Mmmwah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have only tried Lidl shower prodcuts. But this is good you rate it highly! :-D

    ReplyDelete