Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Brown Rose Eye Make Up

Hi!!!
Today I realized this brown rose smoky with a veeeeeery feeble gold eyeliner! This eyeliner by kiko runs out too much quickly!!!
Anyway here the result:





I used the Oh So Special by Sleek,
a rose-gold duochrome near the tear duct, a brown shimmery colour all over the eyelid...
lastly I blended a matte dark brown into the socket line!

SUMMARIZING, THE INGREDIENTS OF THIS LOOK ARE:

EYESHADOWS:see above;

EYELINERthe wonderful(and resistant!!!)Kiko Super Colour Eyeliner number 101 (here another look with this gold eyeliner);

MASCARA:the Falsies by Maybelline; 

EYE PENCIL:Multiplay 09 by Pupa (here another make up where I used this pencil);

EYESHADOW BASE:Elizabeth Arden eye primer (more info here);



See you next time!
kisses =)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4763995/?claim=73aukea88z6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



6 comments:

  1. Really nice makeup for a day :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Paulina!
      yes, this is a passepartout for a day eye make up=)
      Kisses
      Marghe

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ciao cara! =) Ieri ho optato per questo look passepartout e non troppo impegnativo da portare visto che avevo alcune commissioni da fare ieri =)
      un abbraccio =)

      Delete
  3. The eyeliner is really nice. Great look for daytime. I'm currently running a Spring giveaway if you want check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much my dear!
      I'll coming to see right now your giveaway,
      kisses =)

      Delete