Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Dark Sea Eye MakeUp

Hi dear!!!
I am back with a new look
I created this past sunday:







Infinity Eyeshadows by Kiko I have chosen, clockwise:

218 Avorio Macroperlato (under the eyebrows)
275 Electric Blue (as eyeliner)
274 Mat Light Sea Blue (underneath)





Along the socket-line:
Colour Crush
    Shade: Brownie & Clyde
Nuance: Brun Béguin





Near the tear duct underneath:
Pupa matt extreme 04


EYEPENCIL: black eyepencil by Elizabeth Arden as a base;

MASCARA: Maybelline 3X volum'express;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.

That's all, 
thanks for reading and for the nice comments!
Let's see very soon!

Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 

                  https://twitter.com/DieZauberina/

8 comments:

  1. Hi Marghe once again very lovely. The color combination match gorgeously and I am excited to try it ;) wish you a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. The colours look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing sea make-up :)
    I love your eyes <3

    xx julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Julia!!!! *_*
      You're a sweetheart! =)

      Delete
  4. This is gorgeous! I especially love the lower lash line where the colour seems to go from blue at the outer part to a gorgeous green in the inner bit!

    Great post :)
    Charlotte xx
    dobeautywithcharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Charlotte, I used in fact a sage green near the tear duct underneath =)
      Kisses

      Delete