Saturday, July 14, 2018

Soap Bars - Atkinson Country Musk , Fine Perfumed Soap

Hi dear! 
I'm back with a new soap bar by Atkinsons, the Country Musk Fine Perfumed Soap. Qualitatively this soap bar is very similar to the previously reviewed Sandal Wood and Blue Lavander soap bars. The foam is very creamy and not aggressive with skin. 
The perfume is fresh so I opted to use this soap for the cleaning of hands. The price is about 2 €. It is a long lasting soap (for hands 2-3 weeks)
My rating: 8/10 
I will not buy again this soap, I've not been impressed by its perfume.
Here some photos:
                                          






That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)




p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/


8 comments:

  1. I would love to try this out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear! I suggest you also the Sandal Wood one! It is the best in my opinion =)
      Smuackkk

      Delete
  2. Queste saponette le vedo sempre al supermercato ma non le ho mai acquistate, dovrò sentire le varie profumazioni! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ti consiglio quella al sandalo (packaging marroncino), fa una schiumetta super cremosa e il profumo non è male. Fammi sapere!
      Ciaoo

      Delete
  3. "Country Musk". I can't even imagine what that smells like :D

    ReplyDelete