Friday, February 23, 2018

Gray & Pink Smokey Eye MakeUp

Hi dear!
I'm back with a make up characterized by strong lines.
Even this time I mixed the Comfort Zone palette by Wet n Wild and Tropical Tutu by L'Oréal Paris.
Along the socket-line I blended the orange from Tropical Tutu, at end mixed with darker shades it seems a dark pink,
here some photos:







EYESHADOWS: see above ;

EYEPENCIL:used the Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner by Rimmel, colour Brown;

MASCARA: Maybelline 3X volum'express;

EYESHADOW PRIMER: eyeshadow primer by Catrice..it is not so bad. For the price and the quantity I rate it 8/10! It costed me about 3 €.

Thanks for your visit and for your kind comments!
Kisses 
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 



https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin

13 comments: