Friday, November 6, 2015

Die Zauberin Memories - November 2013 Eye MakeUp Looks

Red Garnet Eye MakeUp





Gold Eye MakeUp





Grey Lilac Eye MakeUp




Ombres 5 Lumieres - 2 Indian Pink Look





Hi dear, as usual I'm back with the Zauberin-memories appointment!
Basically, it has been a burgundy November, the 2013 one, isn't it?!
Hope you'll have a relaxing week end!
Thanks for all you nice comments and for your support!
Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 

14 comments:

  1. Some really lovely looks here Marghe. Loving the gold! :-D

    2013 seems such a long time ago ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true dear Ananka, for me many thing have change from that time, in positive but even not. Btw I like to go back to these "old" post that I had forgotten a bit...
      I'm particularly ko this evening, it has been a stressfull week this one.
      Thanks for your visit and have a super relaxing week end :*

      Delete
  2. They're all beautiful! My favourite is the grey lilac :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ombres is my favourite, lovely colours and perfection!
    Have a nice weekend Marghe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Edyta, thank you so much!! That palette is really a dream, it's the Indian pink by YSL I don't even know if it is sold now! Kisses :*

      Delete
  4. Great job Marghe.
    The color combination match gorgeously! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh, that red garnet looks amazing! What a great job you did there <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Il primo make up è davvero bellissimo!! *__*

    ReplyDelete