Sunday, May 17, 2015

A little touch of Green Eye MakeUp

Hi dear!!!
This is a look I wore last week at work.
I added the lime green at end because the look was too much neutral for my taste that day...!
So here the final result:  







1) Colour Crush
Shade: Sand By Me
Nuance: Chou A la Crème



2) Colour Crush
Shade: Brownie & Clyde
Nuance: Brun Béguin



Single Eyeshadow by Kiko, number 104.




EYESHADOWS: see above;

EYEPENCIL: I used the Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner by Rimmel, colour Brown;

MASCARA: Maybelline 3X volum'express;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.

That's all, thanks for the support and for all the lovely comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 

12 comments:

  1. Me encanta el tono de esa sombra de Kiko, le aporta mucha luz al look. Está genial! te deseo un feliz domingo, Marghe. Espero que disfrutaras un montón de la playa. Bacci:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Pilar!!! He disfrutado un monton!!! Muchas gracias port tu comentario, esta sombra de Kiko es muy iluminante!
      Un beso grande !
      =)

      Delete
  2. Bello quell'ombretto della Kiko! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao carissima, ci stava un tocco di luce! Quel verde illumina tantissimo!
      Un abbraccio =)

      Delete
  3. Great make up and I love the lime eyeshadow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh wow... What an awesome eye makeup!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...Marghe! again a pretty look, love the colour combination! kisses! Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Amira! Thanks a lot...This week has started well! Super busy...
      Kisses
      Marghe

      Delete
  6. Great make Marghe. I love Kiko eye shadow :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look! I love the lime shadow.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete