Thursday, February 12, 2015

Lilac Glow Eye MakeUp using the Yves Saint Laurent Jardin de Minuit n°11 (Midnight Garden) palette

Hi dear!!!
In this week I'm using a lot the Yves Saint Laurent les Ombres 5 Lumières, Jardin de Minuit n°11 (Midnight Garden) palette.
I've bought it time ago and it belongs also to a limited edition, but I think it's a super versatile palette, for everyday and every occasions. I think that this colour selection is perfect for every kind of eyes.
I'd like to try a green tones YSL palette, since the other one I own is composed by rose tones.









The palette by Yves Saint Laurent les Ombres 5 Lumières, Jardin de Minuit n°11 (Midnight Garden): I applied the upper two colours, the lilac and the violet.





EYEPENCIL: no one;

MASCARAMaybelline 3X volum'express;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.

That's all for today! Thanks a lot for all the nice comments and for the support!!!
kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 

11 comments:

  1. HI Marghe.... Thank u for visiting my blog.... I have been very busy... nice to see ur msg...
    This eye make up is wonderful as always n loved the eyeshadow palette too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Natasha, even for it's a super busy period. Fortunately blogging allows me to think something different!!! Thanks a lot for your support,
      Kisses

      Delete
  2. Hi Marghe! Love how bold the violet purple shade is, very pretty colours. Have a successful day dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Amira! This week has been soooo stressful sooo endless that I absolutely needed something strongliy violet for fight every day!
      Kisses

      Delete
  3. I love this palette...it so beautiful, and the look you created is amazing. It has such a soft romantic feel.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Keisha!! It is a very nice palette, it was the last one in the outlet where I bought it. I don't know if it is possible to find it in store now..
      Thanks a lot for your comment =)
      Kisses
      Marghe

      Delete
  4. wow I love those lilac shades on your eyes!
    This make-up looks so special, I love it!

    Hope you'll have a great weeken ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Julia! During this week I used this palette a lot...it motivates me! Kisses.
      Marghe

      Delete
  5. Qué bonito, Marghe! Me recuerda a la primavera y a las flores que hay de este tono.Bss:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias Pilar!!! La calidad de estas sombras es muy alta!
      Un beso!!!
      Marghe

      Delete
  6. The palette is really pretty and the look too :)

    ReplyDelete