Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Shampoo - L'Oreal Paris Elvive Full Restore 5 Cicamide + Pro Keratin Shampoo Review

Hi dear,
today I will review this shampoo by Elvive.
I will comment the description on the bottle point by point.

Full Restore 5
Repairing Shampoo 700ml
Pro-Keratin
Cicamide

Daily wear and tear can break up the hair's surface and weaken the fibre.
Hair becomes weak, looking limp and lifeless, dull and straw-like.

-Micro Filling
The Cicamide  and Pro Keratin concentration fills in the micro gaps in damaged hair,reinforcing the hair fibre to give it strength to resist daily wear and tear, for hair that feels stronger. [It is true, hair appears overall stronger and lucent.]

-Resurfacing
Enriched with Cicamide, a technology that mimics the hair's natural cement, the formula restores smoothness to the hair fibre, leaving it soft to the touch with a healthy looking shine. [Yes, it is]

5 Proven Results
-Strength [8/10]
-Density [8/10]
-Vitality [7/10]
-Shine [7/10]
-Silkiness [8/10]

Final remarks: it is a good shampoo, especially for very long hair. It produces a rich and creamy foam. It is not extremely aggressive with the scalp. Hair remains clean for 2-3 days. I use it twice a week. The 700 ml format is very convenient and long lasting.
My final rating: 8/10.
Price: I found an offer and I paid it about 3-4€.
I will buy it again, especially if I will find a good offer at the super market!

Here some photos and more information:






That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)




p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

8 comments:

  1. Interesting post dear! thanks for sharing, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Credo di averlo provato una volta, però per me gli shampi di Elvive sono un po' troppo aggressivi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review! It sounds like it's a good quality shampoo. And doing what it claims! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great shampoo. I also like finding shampoo at special prices :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is fascinating, in the country where I live this shampoo is called Elseve and I like it!
    Lots of love ♥ Janury Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola! He usado ese champú y me gustó. Bss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Es un buen champú, la gama Elvive tiene buenos productos ^^
    Un beso!

    ReplyDelete