Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Foot Cream - Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS Foot Cream 10% Urea + Ceramide and NMFs Review

Hi dear!
Today I will review a great foot cream. If you have very dry and problematic feet please read, maybe this cream can alleviate your situation.

In my case I have very dry feet, so dry that they also prick and peel off. This is not a good condition. I tried a lot of creams but they do not solve my problem. And if you have something similar I'm sure you know how it is difficult to find out the right cream...
 Finally I tried this one.
This simply works from the first application!

It hydrates a lot skin and it partially prevents the accumulation of keratin. No itching after its use.

This cream is very good also for cracked and dry heels. It is important to apply it every day, constantly. Moreover I read that this cream is suitable for those with Xerosis, Psoriasis, Diabetes and mature skin. Also for adjunctive care.


After 1 month I noticed that the skin has started to restore its barriers. So now I apply this cream every 2 days.
The tube contains 100 ml so will last more than 1 month. It is a question to use a little quantity constantly.
It costed me more than 10 € but it is worth spending this money because the benefit in this case has no price!
My rating:10/10

Ingredients
Aqua   Urea   Glycerin   Cetearyl Alcohol   Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride   Glyceryl Stearate   Ethylhexyl Cocoate   Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides   Octyldodecanol   Sodium Lactate   Glyceryl Stearate SE   Distarch Phosphate   Ceramide NP   Lactic Acid   Arginine HCL   Sodium PCA   Cholesterol   Helianthus Annuus SeedOil   Alanine   L-Carnitine   Glycine   Sodium Chloride   Dimethicone   Carbomer   Sorbitan Stearate   Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate   Phenoxyethanol  






That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)




p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

6 comments:

  1. My boyfriend has very sensitive skin and this brand is one of very few he can use. This cream sounds good for me, I will try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your honest and detailed review. Am always on the look for reviews on new products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. La devo provare, anch'io ho sempre i piedini secchi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know this cream but I know the brand as a very great brand for sure :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love the brand Eucerin, they have fantastic products. I haven't tried this foot cream because for moment I am using one that is awesome but I will certainly consider it in future.
    Baci,
    Flo

    ReplyDelete