Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Babaria After Sun with Aloe Vera - Review


Hi dear!
Last year I bought a sun protection oil and together it I got this after sun by Babaria.
I will starting saying that this aftersun has a wonderful perfume, it is refreshing and hydrating. In other word it makes its work very well!
The bad point is that it contains parabens... and lastly I prefer to avoid them and to study more the case..
So I finished the bottle but I will not buy it again.
What a shame because the product is very good in my opinion.



Ingredients 

Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Steareth-2, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Steareth-21, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, BHT, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane- l,3-Dial, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ben-zoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Sulfite, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Citral.







That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)




p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

10 comments:

  1. Interesting post dear! thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure io cerco di evitare i parabeni, ma alcuni prodotti li contengono ancora :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si ce ne sono ancora molti in giro. Non mi pare che sia vietato l'uso di parabeni nei prodotti

      Delete
  3. Sono contenta di sapere che è un prodotto molto rinfrescante e visto l'Inci, capisco come mai non lo vuoi comprare di nuovo, oltre ai parabeni, io leggo anche il dimethicone che secondo me in un prodotto del genere non dovrebbe esserci.
    Saluti,
    Flo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Già, hai ragione Flo.. Comunque è un peccato perchè sulle scottature funzionava davvero bene..
      Un abbraccio <3

      Delete