Thursday, November 1, 2018

Colorful Eye MakeUp using the KiKo New Smart Cult Palette, 01 Matte Revolution

Hi dear! 
Today I've combined some orange, pink and green...
Do you like these colours?
Let me know on the comments!
Here some photos and the product list below.






New Smart Cult Palette, 01 Matte Revolution



EYESHADOWS: see above;


EYEPENCILI used the very intense Kajal Nefertiti 1, from the collection African Beauty;

MASCARA: Black in a Flash mascara by Karaja Make Up [In just few sweeps the eyelashes are black, voluminous and quite separated. Consider that this is one of the first time I apply this mascara, so I expect even better results for the future applications.]  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: eyeshadow primer by Catrice under the eyebrows and  the Perfect Touch Eyeshadow Primer by Karaja on the eyelid and underneath. This primer by Karaja is very dense so it is necessary a very little quantity of product and it has to be blended well before applying eyeshadow. The primer by Catrice is more 'transparent' and it is preferable to use it under the eyebrows.



That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)




p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 



https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/


21 comments:

  1. I love it, the colours are awesome and look great together ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai creato un make up davvero stupendo!! L'effetto cromatico è meraviglioso

    https://nettaredimiele.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muy bonito, favorece un montón tu color de ojos. Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bella la combinazione di colori! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect match of the shades with the eye-colour!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely color combination. I am so in love with this perfect match of different colors.

    take a look at my BLOG and my INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola! Un maquillaje muy bonito. Esa paleta de sombras tiene unos tonos muy chulos.
    Te espero pronto por mi blog. Bss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Una tecnica molto impressionante con un risultato veramente favoloso, ti ci vedo con questo make-up in una serata al ristorante o al teatro perché è molto raffinato come te. Questi colori ti donano moltissimo. Complimenti!
    Kisses,
    Flo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect mixture of shades!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this, nice placement of the shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The combination is so lovely.
    Perfect for the fesive days. Lovely color combination.

    take a look at my BLOG and my INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty with different color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love love love it! Looks like a smooth beautiful feather to me! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post :) Do you want to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh that is great colors!
    Wishing you a great start of the holiday season!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    IG @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful color combination!
    Kisses.

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Me encanta la combinación de colores, un look precioso!
    Un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  18. For sure I like orange, pink and green! Therefore, I'm a huge fan of your EMU of today!
    xx Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post dear! Have a wonderful day!
    xoxo
    Dilek...

    ReplyDelete