Saturday, October 27, 2018

Coppery Rose Eye MakeUp

Hi dear!
After some time I'm back with a new eye make up!
This is a combination that on me always works...
The palette is by Yves Saint Laurent and the eyepencil/mascara by Karaja since I'm pursuing the collaboration with this brand.
Here some photos and as usual, at the end, the product used:










the Yves Saint Laurent Ombres 5 Lumieres - 2 Indian Pink 


EYESHADOWS: see above;

EYEPENCIL: Eye Fly Soft Eyeliner n° 9 by Karaja Make Up [It is a rich deep copper. It seems to apply fluid metal on the water-line. This eyepencil is long lasting (8h) and it does not smudge!] ;

MASCARA: Black in a Flash mascara by Karaja Make Up [In just few sweeps the eyelashes are black, voluminous and quite separated. Consider that this is one of the first time I apply this mascara, so I expect even better results for the future applications.]  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.



That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)




p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 



https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks really good. It's great that you're back with eye makeup, I have missed it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Che bella la palettina che hai usato! :) Io le preferisco così piccole perché quelle grandi con millemila colori va a finire che non le sfrutto!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Marghe once again very lovely. The color combination match gorgeously!

    ReplyDelete