Sunday, February 26, 2017

Soap Bars - I Provenzali Regalo Naturale agli Estratti di Frutta

Hi dear!
Today I am back with a review on a set of perfumed soap bars I bought during Xmas time... In that period of the year it is easy to fall in temptation! So, since I use a lot soap bars I decided to try this set..but I have been disappointed by the quality.

I Provenzali is an Italian brand that produces a lot of interesting natural products, see their page to have an overview.
I have already tried many of their products and I have always been very satisfied, but as a first review I have to say that these soaps are terrible, really!
1.the perfume is not good, too much synthetic, sweet...horrible!
2. the foam not creamy and not instantaneous
3. these soaps are not so delicate, they leave skin quite dry.

So, my rating is 5/10.
Here above some photos and details for each soap bar:










GRAPE AND BLACKBERRY FRUIT EXTRA SWEET SOAP (read here)
Suitable for the whole family
This soap has been formulated with the best that nature has been able to offer to our artisan soap makers. The recipe, which is already very high level formulation, was then enriched, in a natural way, elevating the standards of quality of our solid soap. Strengths: Selected perfumes are all No Allergens and of herbal quality, with respect of particularly sensitive skin, but do not want to give up pleasantness of a finely scented foam. 
The mixture of vegetable oils from where the product is obtained provides a very high content of Coconut Oil: over 40%. Extracts of each fruit, selected pure and natural without the use of solvents but by extraction in glycerin.
Enriched with pure natural extract of grape and blackberry, this soap is suitable for the whole family: pleasant and with a rich aroma
NO CHEMICAL PRESERVATIVES
NO DYES
NO ALLERGENS
100 % VEGETABLE















Thanks for your visit and all your nice comments,
 Kisses 
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

15 comments:

  1. I don't like Tetrasodium Editronate as an ingredient, also when Parfum is high on the list. The parfum may make skin dry and irritated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear I make a little research on this ingredient, you're right it is not so good...

      Delete
  2. What a shame! I agree with you, it's really easy to be tempted :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola! No he probado esta marca pero me encanta este tipo de productos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Anois! A mi tambien me encanta los productos naturales pero en este caso este jabon no es muy bueno..

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes, the packaging is pretty, but then all the soap bars are white.. =(

      Delete
  5. Lovely post dear! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah it's always especially tempting to buy stuff at Christmas! I don't like artificial smelling scents either :( and too bad it made your skin dry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Packaging is so attractive. But it's sad to that it's harsh on skin. :(

    ReplyDelete