Thursday, September 3, 2015

Violet Eye MakeUp using the 12 Beautiful Color Eye Shadows Palette by Elizabeth Arden

Hi dear!
This is the look I was wearing today.
Finally I recreate some of my purple looks after so many, too many neutrals! Here the result, using the
12 Beautiful Color Eye Shadows Palette by Elizabeth Arden:












The 12 Beautiful Color Eye Shadows Palette by Elizabeth Arden:


EYESHADOWS: see above;

EYEPENCIL: no one;

MASCARA: the Pinaud Creme mascara, colour black;   

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden. 

Thanks for your visit and for all the nice comments! 

 Kisses 
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 

10 comments:

  1. Marghe this is a gorgeous look on you. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Ananka! My hubby says that it makes my eyes smaller!!! Umpf! Btw I like this kind of looks :P
      Kisses

      Delete
  2. Beautiful look, I wouldn't have thought to pair all those colours together but it works really well x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Clare! Overall it is a very descreet look with a nude lipstick =)
      Kisses

      Delete
  3. I really, really like this look - just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Maria! I have combined it with a nude lipstick!
      Kisses

      Delete
  4. Great colour choices...they look absolutely beautiful on you.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marghe. The color combination match gorgeously! wish you a lovely weekend! kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Amira =) I wish the same for you! :*
      Kisses

      Delete