Saturday, August 29, 2015

Die Zauberin Memories - August 2013 Eye MakeUp Looks

Hi dear,
I am back with the usual appointment of the month,
the memories from the past August...2013!!!
The one I prefer is the first one I posted here, I have to repropose it!

Ultramarine Lime Red Pink Eye MakeUp




Absolutely Green Eye MakeUp + Vacation Time by Sinful Colors Swatches





Gold Liner Emerald Lame Eye MakeUp



Violet Eye Make Up II




Gold Yellow Violet Glittery Eye Make Up + Orange Nails + Liebster Award




So that's all,
thanks for your nice comments and for your support.
See you soon!!!
Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 


12 comments:

  1. My favorite is the Violet Eye Make Up II <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the eye makeup looks you created my dear Marghe. Perfect for summertime! have a beautiful weekend! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1, 2 and 3 make-up are my favourites - great ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so talented my dear!
    I love Violet- looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice looks my favourite is the Gold Liner one :-D Hope you are having a good weekend Marghe :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Ananka!!! Overall a nice week end between washing machine,houseworks etc...now it's time to go to the beach! Have a serene and relaxing afternoon! Kisses

      Delete
  6. so pretty!
    http://infnails.blogspot.nl/2015/08/winactie-win-een-nailart-setje.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. The last one... wow! That's stunningly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete