Sunday, July 27, 2014

Karaja Color Emotion Palette n° 7 Eye MakeUp Look

Heyyy dear!!!
Here I am with a new look...and a new eyeshadow palette!!!
I know, I know, I said that I have to finish a lot of palettes and bla bla bla...and last week I saw this wonderful palette by Karaja in a little market in Livigno and I couldn't resist buying it.
This an high quality brand used in beauty salons that is not present in normal beauty stores like Sephora, Douglas etc.

Here the first make up look realized with this palette, it is not super precise, but you can clearly see how beautiful are the colours, especially the silver, that silver is in creamy formula, it resist perfectly all day long (I have used the usual eyeshadow base by Elizabeth Arden)!!!










EYESHADOWS: Karaja Color Emotion palette, Lip and Eyes Palette, 3 Dimensional colours for a luminous, vibrant effect;

EYEPENCILMultiplay 09 by Pupa (read here for more info);

MASCARAMaybelline 3X volum'express;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.


That's all for today! Thanks for all the lovely comments!!!
Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 

3 comments:

  1. Ahi ahi Marghe... questo vizio delle palette... Scherzo, ovviamente, hai fatto benissimo a prendere questi colori, sono belli, e vanno bene per creare tanti look!!!
    Io, che avevo fatto la tua stessa promessa, ho nel frattempo puntato la Pupart n.3, ottima per i miei occhi scuri... che sia buona o non ne vale la pena?
    Un bacione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheeh guarda meritano un sacco, e devi sapere che questa è solo una delle...due palette che ho preso della Karaja..!!!
      I colori son vellutati, cremosi, ne basta una punta e lasciano un colore mooolto intenso, da provare se passi per Livigno o se trovi un rivenditore.
      Per quanto rigurda la palette Pupart mi sa che peccano un po' di polverosità, fossi in te, mi prenderei degli ombretti singoli di Pupa, li trovo ottimi, magari ti fai una bella scorta in un outlet, mi pare che a Noventa ci sia un negozio monomarca Pupa, fammi sapere se compri qualcosa!!
      Un abbraccio grande e continuiamo a viziarci!!! :D

      Delete
    2. ah dimenticavo, la palette in questione a prezzo pieno costava 21 e 30 euro, ma l'ho trovata al 50 % di sconto!!!

      Delete