Sunday, April 6, 2014

Turquoise, Green & Violet Eye MakeUp

Hi dear!
Here the make up I created some days ago, no burgundy, but only a little bit of violet hehe!!! =)










Palettes used:

1) The Medium Shopping Bag by Sephora




2) the palette by Yves Saint Laurent les Ombres 5 Lumières, Jardin de Minuit n°11 (Midnight Garden)



3) the Monarch palette by Smashbox, Reign collection




MASCARA:the FULL EXPOSURE mascara by Smashbox, great product especially when something goes wrong!!!;


EYESHADOW BASE: the usual Elizabeth Arden Advanced Eye Fix Primer;

EYE PENCIL: the multiplay Pupa colour 02.

That's all for today!!!

Kisses

Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4763995/?claim=73aukea88z6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

13 comments:

  1. I loved the combination of these 2 colors... very pretty Marghe xo
    Do chk out my eye post too..
    http://natashabhatt.blogspot.in/2014/04/miss-claire-eye-shadow-in-teal-review.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Natasha, I chose the same colours of a dress I was wearing that day!!
      Kisses
      Marghe

      Delete
  2. Che bello il turchese Marghe!!!
    Hai sempre molta fantasia nel combinare i colori!
    P.S. Ho risposto alle tue simpaticissime domande, guarda qui: http://truccaticoneva.altervista.org/blog/amici-iniziative-e-premi/
    Bacione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey cara grazie mille!! Pure a me piacerebbe provare più prodotti, ma alla fine, se ci pensi, sarebbe uno spreco, per l'impossibilità di finirli! Per cui a volte mi levo degli sfizi con alcune palette o smalti, ma cerco d evitar l'accumulo...
      Un abbraccio
      Marghe

      Delete
  3. Very beautiful eye makeup my Dear
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Shipra, I'm glad you like it =)
      Kisses
      Marghe

      Delete
  4. I love the pop of mind in the inner corner. You always have really cool color combinations! :)

    http://makeupasexpression.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Sylvia, the turquoise I used is from the YSL palette, the photos make no justice to this colour, in reality is even better because you can see veeeery little blue glitters inside!!
      kisses
      Marghe

      Delete
  5. These eyeshadows are just perfect for Spring :) I love your posts

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it. .so beautiful

    My recent one : http://www.cosmochics.com/reviews/urban-decay-naked3-eyeshadow-palette-review-swatches-eotd-fotd/

    ReplyDelete
  7. con gli occhi aperti stai splendidamente...e sai perchè? perchè hai dei bellissimi occhi! splendide anche le palettes comunque :)

    ReplyDelete