Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Sparkling Eye MakeUp

Hi dear!
What do you think of this sparkling make up?
I used an old Yves Saint Laurent palette from my collection,
les Ombres 5 Lumières, Jardin de Minuit n°11 (Midnight Garden).
Here some photos:








The palette by Yves Saint Laurent les Ombres 5 Lumières, Jardin de Minuit n°11 (Midnight Garden):



EYESHADOWS: see above;

EYEPENCILEye Fly Soft Eyeliner n° 8 by Karaja Make Up [It is a deep teal. This eyepencil is long lasting (8h) and it does not smudge!];

MASCARA: Black in a Flash mascara by Karaja Make Up [In just few sweeps the eyelashes are black, voluminous and quite separated. Consider that this is one of the first time I apply this mascara, so I expect even better results for the future applications.];   

EYESHADOW PRIMER: eyeshadow primer by Catrice under the eyebrows and  the Perfect Touch Eyeshadow Primer by Karaja on the eyelid and underneath. This primer by Karaja is very dense so it is necessary a very little quantity of product and it has to be blended well before applying eyeshadow. The primer by Catrice is more 'transparent' and it is preferable to use it under the eyebrows.


That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)




p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 

https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

6 comments:

  1. I like this sparkling eye makeup!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super amazing...thx for sharing honey...:-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors, they match with your eyes 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sparkliness of this. And the mascara looks awesome! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ciao, buon anno!! ^_^ Com'è luminoso questo makeup!! Un bacione!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love it! One of my favorite! <3

    ReplyDelete