Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Aloe Vera Gel - Hidro Aloe by Flor de Mayo puro 98% Review

Hi dear!
I'm back with a review about an aloe vera gel I'm using in this period. I will start by saying that the package with the pump is so easy to use and it dispenses the right quantity of product.

I'm using this gel for hydrating my skin after the usual cleaning.
It needs some time to be absorbed and if it is not well massaged it seems to have a film on skin. Maybe this effect is also due to the Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer contained in its formulation.

Lastly appeared a lot of pimples on my forehead. I stopped using oils and I apply only this aloe gel. The situation is better now.

I paid this aloe vera gel about 7 €. The bottle contains 250 ml.
It has no perfume inside.
My rating: 8/10
I will buy it again.

What I read on floremayo.com

Formulated with 98% aloe vera from certified crops. With moisturising and soothing properties that provide the necessary nutrients for healthy skin. Ideal for after shaving, sun exposure or bites. It provides a feeling of relief and freshness. Continued use helps eliminate spots. Helps soften wrinkles naturally, lightens dark spots and other forms of skin pigmentation due to ageing or sun exposure. It is recommended to keep cold for a fresher sensation.
Here below some photos and more information: 









That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)




p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

8 comments:

  1. Great post dear! Have a wonderful day!
    xoxo
    Dilek...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encantan los productos con Aloe Vera me suelen ir muy bien. Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love produtcs with aloe vera, they are so good.

    https://elenabienvenido.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sto usando anch'io il gel di aloe vera sul viso in questi giorni, col caldo che fa ancora non si sa che crema usare! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiene buena pinta, me encanta todo lo que lleve aloe vera ^^
    Un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything that has aloevera. I am also using aloevera gel to hydrate my skin recently :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Marghe, I see a good list of ingredients, in the past I have tried many brands of aloe gel but not this one, I should really do it because my skin needs it.
    Regards,
    Flo

    ReplyDelete